Adoption, Foster, and Orphan Care

 Please join me, Friends and Colleagues, during the month of February in supporting and honoring in the spirit of love, foster care, adoption, and helping those children in need with a contribution to Dave Thomas Foundation @https://lnkd.in/e5f5a7f.





The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is a national nonprofit public charity dedicated exclusively to finding permanent homes for the more than 150,000 children waiting in North America’s foster care systems.

I’m giving ALL proceeds from my books for February to this VIP cause so thank you for any books you buy online between now and Feb. 28. And if you want a free “Through the Fire," "Every Soul Matters," or “Child of My Heart” e-book, just DM me, and I will send to you as a way of saying thanks for helping this cause so close to my heart! #adoption #fostercare #orphancare

Popular posts from this blog

Making a Meaningful Difference

Begin with the End in Mind