Team Building Sports and Activities: Whitewater Rafting

  Have you ever been Whitewater Rafting with a trusted team?


Video fun:



Or is there another daring, team-building exercise you’ve participated in?


I’m curious as I reflect on fond memories of Whitewater Rafting down the

Colorado River under the Royal Gorge with a remarkable Marketing team

several years ago. It was exhilarating and a real reminder to me about the

power of teamwork… Half-way through our adventure, we hit a massive

wave and an extreme rush of water. Needless to say, I almost went

overboard. If a team member hadn’t lunged forward and

grabbed my foot, I would have been flung out of the raft.

I remember this moment clearly as it made me keenly aware of the

importance of sticking together-- even amid the rapids—with all eyes on

board, guiding the team in the right direction…toward the goal.

Here’s to you, your teams, and missions...for the WIN!

hashtaghashtaghashtaghashtag

Popular posts from this blog

Adopt a Pet