Are you just existing? Or really living? Are your relationships real or simply on the surface?
When people say to me, "I'm just getting by," I'm barely surviving," or "I'm just existing."...there's a greater purpose of joy, truth, and of bold redeeming love that I share.
No Greater Gift Than God's Great Love Yes, No Greater Love by Teresa J. Herbic God is love. 1 John 4:8 There is no greater love than the love poured down on us from Our Heavenly Father. The sacrifice of His son as our savior and mighty king proved to be the critical act to gaining fellowship into God’s family. This example of agape love transformed history and our hearts forever. I heard a sermon once about the topic of agape love. A preacher in my small home town taught us that agape love is God’s pure love. There’s no matching it. It is the most divine, self-sacrificing and unconditional love that exists. No Greater Gift Than God's Great Love.... It’s difficult to understand this kind of love. The closest we may come as humans is in our role as parents. When your child feels down or becomes ill, our heart aches. As with most parents, we will do anything to make our children feel better and express our full devotion and support. As I think of agape love—God’s pure love—I c...
When Hopes are Dashed by Teresa J. Herbic The steps of the godly are directed by the LORD. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand. Psalm 37:23-24, NLT Photo Link - Ben White Photography We don't always know the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts. Sometimes we need prayer for healing and strength. They grew up in the same small town, ran with the same circle of friends for many years. Dave felt confident about his life and family. Then, one day, Dave's whole world blew up in front of him. The truth, as he knew it, became far from reality. When a Friend Whispers... That day he heard his friends' whispers. Two of them he knew for years told others that Dave was their biological brother. They went on to say that when he was a baby, their mom couldn't care for him. The family already had too many mouths to feed. As they talked, Dave turned the corner to hear every word....
Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19 https://youtu.be/BuqMXvq3Sew
When people say to me, "I'm just getting by," I'm barely surviving," or "I'm just existing."...there's a greater purpose of joy, truth, and of bold redeeming love that I share.
If only we seek and believe....This message says it all from a very dear pastor and family friend. I encourage you to listen. Bold Love | 9:00AM | Sunday, May 9 - YouTube